We hope you feel inspired and excited to book your next holiday with us here.
We are waiting to hear from you and welcome to you to this beautiful area.
There are three ways to book with us.
1. You can make a direct booking with us please send us an email to email@example.com
(we respond quickly!) with the following information
- Your name and address, email and phone number.
- Dates you want to book, number of guests.
- Any specific details or requirements.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find us on Facebook. Search ‘Mayroyd Mill House’
Booking prices and hire dates.
Our standard rate is £250/ per night with a 2 night minimum booking. For a weekend visit we recommend booking for three nights then you can stay to enjoy Hebden Bridge all day, and eat together Sunday evening.
Summer bookings: discounts available for those booking for 7 nights over the school summer holidays.
An availability calendar is on the Airbnb site, but worth checking with us for specific dates, or if you are booking far in advance.
To reserve your dates we request a £50 deposit by bank transfer. Full payment is required 3 weeks before you are due to arrive.
Tailor your event.
If you’re looking for something a bit special or extra, we are happy to discuss your ideas or needs.
We can offer some art, or craft, taster experiences for your group, on request, which may add to your experience of staying in the nestling, creative, town of Hebden Bridge. A example would be a 2 hour introduction to clay and pottery for up to 8 people.
2. You can find us on Airbnb and book direct through their website.
3. You can find us on Trip Advisor if you prefer to book through them.